[E383] Spoiler: Hoffnung

• vlada99

Hat den Titel des Themas von „[E382] Spoiler: Hoffnung“ zu „[E383] Spoiler: Hoffnung“ geändert.
  • Hello Vlada How do You do?

Could You please tell me Which Channel or website do we see These New Episode I really would like to see these New Event film Episodes so much. Therefore; Could You please reply me. More I live outside of Germany. So The Platform must be suitable within my Country Network. I live at the hometown of Semir's Father Where is İzmir City Turkey. Kindly Best Regards To You.

Yours Sincerely

:)

• Hello Vlada How do You do?

Could You please tell me Which Channel or website do we see These New Episode I really would like to see these New Event film Episodes so much. Therefore; Could You please reply me. More I live outside of Germany. So The Platform must be suitable within my Country Network. I live at the hometown of Semir's Father Where is İzmir City Turkey. Kindly Best Regards To You.

Yours Sincerely

:)

Hello, he are fine, how are you?

The new 3 films that were supposed to run in Germany on RTL in the fall of 2024 are now running on Italian Rai TV :)

• Nein vlada.

Die erste folge in Italien war

Von wiege bis in grab (NON È UN GIOCO DA RAGAZZI)

und die nachste wird. HOFFNUNG und speranza ist die Korrekt ubersetzung...

Ich kann keine spoier geben, aber in die erste folge passiert etwas dass bestatige dass die Korrekt rheiefolge ist mit von wiege...als erste!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!