Beiträge von ronda

I have one doubt.

In Germany where does a married person wear the ring? In Spain is in the right hand and if I am not wrong Semir when he was married to Andrea the first time he wore the ring in the right hand and now he wore the ring in the left hand in the second weddiing.

What is the right hand?

Hello!!!!
    I am Ronda. I want to say that Tom continues being good friend of Erdogan.
    I want to say that he was in Erdogan's wedding this weekend.
    You can see the together in These photos

erdogan-atalay.blog.cz/1710/er…lay-a-katja-ohneck-svatba

A good episode but I liked more last week episode. A little silly Semir with the painted face.
    Erdogan has done a great job. I have loved his scenes with Valentin.

i would have liked seeing Dana in the episode. It would have been more emotional with Jenny, her and Paul.
    Much of you should understand that she is very young and for it her behaviour is not very good and she is in love with Paul. and the actress does very good her character.

5,5 / 10

Happy birthday Erdogan! Best wishes from Turkey!

- hey guys! last year, Tom had a suprise party for Erdogan's 50. birthday. Will Tom do another special thing for Erdogan's birthday this year? ?( I'm so sorry, because sometimes I think they're not so close.. That makes me feel so bad.. I hope someday they gonna be good friends like they've been on Cobra 11 times. ;(

am I the only one who thinks like that? please comment me

no. they are good friends, as you says, yourself , in the party of Erdogan's birthday Tom gave a surprise to Erdogan.
    The problem is that they have got differents jobs. Erdogan is in the serie and Tom works in Einstein and in his music. but they coincide many times in parties,tv...
    I don't know if you saw them together in a tv programm about a kitchen contest.
    They did photos together very happy. And I saw them with their wifes in an important party. thet are well together I can sure to you

a beautiful and interesting episode.

Not all is lost as many of you had said after the pilot.

Cobra 11 continues being the best

6,5 about 10

but I have found a mistake. when the nurse is doing theheart massage , it is very bad. it must be in a flat place and the fingers must be interlaced

Sorry !!! I want to say Paul.
    I want to know more about Paul too but so many episodes all one after other all of Paul , in my opinion is too much. They would be mixed.

you have said all your negative points. Haven't you got any positive point .
    Is all negative for you

Actionheld thanks for saying it. We are the only who haven´t seen the episode not so bad. for me there are other worse episodes

I haven' t found the episode so bad as some of you say, not all is negative.
    For me, the episode is funny, not very good but I have liked, althought the history is so so.
    Not all must be always serious.
    It is an different episode and the scene of the end with the wedding has been beautiful.
    The action has been well too and the actors have done a good job.

You brought up some good points ronda.

I for myself haven`t watch every Alex episode. "Die Letzte Nacht" and "Tag der Abrechnung" were very exciting and so well written and everything. But: I couldn`t watch a season filled with episodes like those two who contained no humor at all.
    I need a little humor in some episodes.
    And only because I didn`t like this pilot episode here doesn`t mean I won`t like the rest. No defending intented only personal opinion.
    The mayority gets what they want.

I like that you say but the most of the people is criticizing the serie since the Paul's beginning not only this pilot .

For exemple the episode FKK Alarm- fur Semir , I liked a lot and I considered it very good and funny but many people thought that it was bad.

I think many of you are being very hard with RTL and the serie. I haven´t seen the episode yet. But It is necessary understanding that the serie depends from RTL and they are a company.
    If there is benefits they continue in that way.
    In time of Alex the serie was very good with great quality but the audiences weren´t very good. I remember the episode Tag der Abrechnung that many of you consider one of the best of the all the history of the serie and the audience was bad. In that way I understand that they want to return to the comedy. If people doesn´t like these episodes the producers always change.

The episode Babyalam that I like nothing to the contrary has got always great audiences, each time that it is on tv, but for this reason is normal that The producers want to do these kind of episodes with much humor although they are bad.

You must realised that the audience with Semir and Paul is better that with Alex and the producers want to continue in this way.

We must wait to see that happen next Thursday when everybody to have seen the episode and to see the audience. all depend of the audience. I think if the audience is not very good they will change the way of the episodes but if it is good they will continue with the comedy