Beiträge von ronda

In my opinion it is a very good episode not so good as last thursday but not so bad as Giaccobe says. The history is very interesting:the homosexuality in football world. The actors have very good played and the I have liked a lot the first accident where the cameras are inside the cars it has been new and different the normal accident in the serie. I give 8/10

Does anybody know the group´s name who sing the song of the video of the trailer of this season?

Here you are the trailer

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

A great episode, one of the best of all the history of the serie, the action has been perfect, I like a lot to see the action at night it is different.

I remember this episode to Wer Wind sät... where Semir is harassed by a former police colleague and in this case is Suzanne.
    Angst shows the power that young people has got in our society, protected by the law they can do all that they want and they recieved a few punishment. some years ago it was unthinkable that a boy under 18 could do such things but in nowadays many young people , not in general, are able big cruelty as: to kill cruelly for fun , and the high school teachers, many times, don´t kown that to do with these young, inclusive parents are threatened by their own chidren.
    I think that everyting depends of the education, if we teach children to respect the others our society will be better, but to get it is very difficult.

Returning tho se issue of the episode , Angst has had one of the best best performances of Daniela Wutte and as always Erdogan who is the best actor of the serie as Rare says. The day that he isn´t in Cobra 11 he can perfomance any character tha he wantm he pays all really good.What a great actor!!!!!!!!!!Also I have liked a lot the perfomance of actress who plays Dana and the actor who plays Nick: Two young actors with great future.

It has been a great surprise the moment of the video: When Semir watches Alex killing Hofer GUAU!!!!!, and the ending with the video erased: fantastic and Suzanne very very brave stating in the trial, grandiose!!!!!!!!!!

The Nick´s reaction when Alex shoots him, shows that he is a child and in the deep Nick is a coward and Semir has been perfect embracing him

I give to the episode 10/10

A good episode, where the most interesting for me is the Susane´s situation with Tommy and her pregnancy.
    I hope she to have her baby but it is dificult in next episode where she will be attacked.
    I have liked the conversation between her and Semir , and the end scene in the fire is very very very good, very similar to the baptisme of fire.
    The issue of the episode is very known in the series with firefighters as for exemple Feueralarm where Semir and Tom talk with all the team of fire fighters as in this episode do Semir and Alex, and in both episodes there are many fighter fires criminal.

It is one wonderful episode, I have loved overall the first part of the episode: the burial Bonrath, the discussion of all the team at the pólice station and sentiments of all the partners, very good played for all, and the scene in the bar with Semir with Bonrath keys.
    It is a very sad episode more than the Ausgelöscht (1), and it would have been very beautiful if they would have done any reference to Hetzberger, who hasn´t had a tribute as to Bonrath.
    I have liked the carácter of the new fiscal and the attitud of the Krüguer.

A video about the making of this episode:

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

And the trailer

Really wonderful episode as most of people I am not waiting to next thursday and to see the second part.
    I have loved the scenes between Semir with his family overall the embrace between Semir and Dana but I would have liked to see more of their problems in more parts of the episode.
    I have liked a lot he scenes of the party, and the chase through the woods with the funicular and it was a surprise he scenes with the hospital.
    I was in shock with the death of Bonrath,I will miss him and Hetzberger. They have been great part of the history of cobra 11, and Bonrarth has gone in one way very heroic, but with Hetzberger it was very fast and with a few of consequences Hotte deserved an end in that way.
    I hope that no actor but leave the series but I know it is very difficult, but if Erdogan any time leaves the series too, it willl be the end of cobra 11, but everything has an end.
    Great jobs of all the actors, mainly Jenny and I have liked the little Erdogan`s daughter Amira as Ayda.